Spruce Grove, Alberta
Strategically situated along Highway 16 on a major retail corridor, this retail strip is anchored by a successful Sobeys grocery store. Other noteworthy national achors in the immediate proximity of this centre are Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Real Canadian Superstore and Canadian Tire.
- Tenants include BMO Bank of Montreal, Lubex, Edo Japan, and Pizza 73
- High exposure shopping centre along Highway 16 which sees in excess of 21,000 vehicles per day past the site
- Average household income in excess of $83,250 per year
- An ideal location for capturing the Stony Plain and rural commuters
- Spruce Grove is an attractive and preferred business location with no business tax